Monday, May 25, 2015

Post Mid Test

Hello! It's been a long time no to post on this blog. Finaly, I got the chance to post something that might be interesting for you. I've done my mid test last Friday, and on Saturday I went to a museum with a friend of mine. It was a good sunny day, in my best mood and there were no traffic jam. Do you want to know what kind of museum that I went to?




















I went to Indonesian Air Force Museum or called the Museum Dirgantara Mandala, Yogyakarta. It was too crowded, a lot of people. If you want to visit the museum peacefully, make sure you make it on Weekdays (Monday - Friday) and come earlier, the museum open at 8.30 am and close at 3 pm. You only need Rp 3.000 each person to enter the museum, and Rp 1.000 for each camera (including mobile phone with camera). 

Inside the museum, you can find anything related to the Indonesian Air Force, the history, pictures of heroes, old planes, uniforms, and anything vintage! see that the picture of vintage shoes above? I really want to have it. I wanted to take more pictures but the crowded ruined everything and it was very hot, I had to go out and found some fresh air.

Sometimes we have to learn history of our own country by visting museums instead of spending our money for buying stuffs or hanging out in the mall. Museums are cool yet creepy, and they contained a lot of informations that might be interesting for us.

See you when I see you.
Bye :)

2 comments:

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...