Monday, April 6, 2015

Hi From "Kota Pelajar"

Hello! I'm now living in Yogyakarta for continuing my study on master degree. I've been here for a week and it has been good so far. This is my first time to stay alone, away from my family especially my parents. I have to learn how to manage money, how I survive with very limited money that my parents had given to me. So far, I don't feel any homesick feeling. I don't know why, I've even asked my self but I couldn't find the right answer. I think that's good, I get used to live alone and become independent. Still a week, maybe I'll cry at the end of the month and want to go home. Well, I just enjoy my hectic days. You know, master degree is way harder than bachelor, even I'm still in matriculation. I have to work harder and harder, read more journals, and focus. Just wish me luck. I have to survive and make my parents proud :)

Okay, I won't make you bored with my life a student. Here some photos I've taken in two different places in Yogyakarta.

Taman Sari
I'm always a fan of historical places. When my family came here, I asked them to go this place. It was on Sunday and must be crowded, so I've got only few good photos. I will go to this place again and take more photos!





Drini Beach
It took about 2 hours to reach this beautiful beach. I went there with my new friends. It feels just like home. And suddenly I miss my hometown :(





Okay, just a quick post for today. I have to study now. See you soon on my next blog post. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...