Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Draw to Have Fun

Happy New Year 2015!
I hope it's not too late to say it. I wish we can have more joy, happiness, and peace in this year.

Okay, let's begin this post with an apologize. I'm sorry, I've abandoned this blog for months and lazy to post something. But, for me it's better to not to post anything than post something that isn't make sense or ended up as a crap. There, I said.

Flashback to 2014, I couldn't tell you every single thing that had happened in 2014. Summing up 2014 as great year: happiness, wellness, joyful, prosperous, I graduated and I finally accepted in Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta to continue my master degree. I couldn't be happier! I'm very grateful for those bad and good things that happened and I'll never regret them. They'll be my best experience, my teacher so I can learn my mistakes and in this new year I can be a better person. 2015 is gonna be a new adventure! I hope I can find new great things in this year. So excited! 

Let me tell you something. Well, interview is the part of the term that I must follow to be a student in master degree. November 26th 2014, I remember that Mr. Bayu as the secretary program has a duty to interview me. I was so nervous, I didn't know what to say if he gave me some hard questions. I tried to calm and just smiled. I was surprised that Mr. Bayu is nice and friendly. I don't remember exactly what was the first question, but I'm sure that the first thing we talked about was Bali, my hometown. Then he asked me some questions that related to the program. An unexpected question came up, he asked me about my hobby, he read in the form that my hobbies are reading and drawing. So, he asked me what book that I just read and my answer is Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. He wanted to hear what was the story about because in the other day his children watched Mockingjay the movie. I told them shortly about the story and he smiled. The next thing we talked about was drawing. He asked me to draw anything, then I draw a random woman. I was nervous so my drawing is  very bad, but for him it was not a problem. And the interview had done well. Phew!. It was just a test.

The important thing that I realized from the interview is the hobby question. Perhaps hobby could describe someone's character. Drawing is not just a hobby for me, I always find myself having fun and feel much better after drawing. It's like I drown very very deep in my own imagination and it's a good thing. Drawing can heal my bad mood. But, I have a limit. I'm enjoying too much in drawing woman, designing random clothes. I'm bad in drawing men. It's so hard yet challenging and I still don't wanna go out of my comfort zone. I tried and the result was always bad. You can see it down below. Hhm.. Okay, enough for the personal diary. Let's see my drawings a.k.a my designs.

In this post all you can see is all about Endek Bali in my designs. The first four pictures were for a design competition, but I didn't win. And they are very very bad. At least I've tried. Hehe. Here they are.

"Everlasting Endek"
Leather + Endek = Everlasting



"The Flame of Endek"
Red + Blue + Endek = Fire

See? Those drawings above are so random and messy :p

Next random designs are much better (I think). I've done them last week just for fun and you can see that there are some differences. Well, you judge.


"Girly and Chic with Endek"
Formal occasions + chic style + Endek = Gorgeous






I hope this post could inspiring or entertaining my fellow readers. I draw for fun and I love it. 
Thank you for reading.

I hope I can write another good post, a.s.a.p!

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...