Friday, January 23, 2015

All Goes White

Talking about 2015 fashion trend, all I can say is simplicity. I've watched some fashion shows on TV and mostly the designs were so simple. I love how they (designers) created some simple yet mesmerizing clothes.
 
My favorite fashion trend on this year is white on white. The simplicity and the purity of white color never go wrong with anything. Pair them with dark or neon accessories to look more stunning. Or maybe you can dress up in all white from top to toe. White is everlasting color that you must have on your closet!

Let's take a look for some inspirations of white on white that come from street style, runways, and red carpet.




image source: Google.com


image source: Google.com
image source: Google.com
Why does Kate Hudson always look so stunning in every dress even she's wearing less accessories? I envy her. Such a natural beauty. She's so gorgeous and adorable!

Inspired by those street style and runways. I dress up in white on white. I only wear black leather strap watch as accessories and also never forget, my favorite shade of lip color to make my smile look better  ;)


NYLA Tops and Skirt, ZALORA Strappy Chunky Heels Sandals

the details of the tops

That's one of my favorite fashion trend. What do you think? Do you have your own version of 2015 fashion trend? Tell me. I'd like to know :D



Thank you for reading
See you on the next post
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...