Monday, November 17, 2014

Graduated

Finally, I'm officially become an economic scholars. This is the reason why I didn't post anything for few months. I had my best 3 years in campus. I couldn't be happier than this time. 
1st of November 2014 was one of the best day of my life. 

that sacred moment...


I'm gonna miss you all, guys! The moment that I'll have once in my life time.

There will be so much challenge in the future...
There will be a hard time for us, but we can survive...
There will be a time to miss this precious moment...


I will continue my study and join master degree in one of the best university in my country. So sorry, I'll be busy and this blog will be full of dust again... Just wish me luck, okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...