Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Classic Doll

If someone asks what kind of fashion item that totally represent my self, I will answer it with flared skirt! I'm not a skinny model look alike and I'm not comfortable of wearing super short pants and sleeveless shirt or dress. Flared skirts/dresses probably will always be my best friends. I'm into classic and loving vintage things, maybe that's why I love to wear anything flared. 

Do you guys listen to Coldplay's new album called Ghost Stories? Well, I do and my favorite tracks are A Sky Full of Stars and True Love. I keep listen to them before go to bed. Coldplay never fail to make good songs with touchy lyrics.



Vintage tops, Sash flared skirt, UP wedges


I love to shop online and mostly I bought my clothes from online shops. These days we can easily buy anything we want by clicking the items that we need on mobile phone or computer. Anyway, I found a webstore that has a lot of latest collection of clothes, shoes, bags, and other women's stuffs. It is Zalora one of the biggest webstore in Indonesia. While I'm searching for a nice shoes, I found something interesting! Psst! Zalora has a cute collection of underwear for women. Go and check 'em now. They always have a nice offering like discount or free shipping around Indonesia ;)

Thank you for reading
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...