Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I got it from my dadda

A simple way to wear Capri trouser, just wear it with loose t-shirt or boyfriend's denim shirt. Try to mix and match it with your mom's stuff like her purse or her shoes, it can be more fun if you wear oxford shoes or maybe boots. Your look will be casual yet fabulous and also you can dress up like that in campus.   

These are some pictures with daily outfit wearing capri trouser. Hope It'll inspired you :)




Unbranded denim shirt and trouser, mom's purse (wear it as sling bag), New Look glittery loafers




Wrote this post with happy thoughts and nice playlist, my holiday is going just fine. 
See you on the next post!

4 comments:

  1. the most I love is your first picture in this post. Adore your simple shoes :D

    xx,
    Benefit

    ReplyDelete
  2. witaaa! :D
    I want a capri pants too <3

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...