Thursday, May 30, 2013

To You, Who Never Read This

First, I apologize for everything I did to you. I never meant to hurt or break your heart. It's a gold heart you have inside. Combine with a pure angel soul inside you. Lucky to have you even it will last for never. I'm sorry for writing a private thing here, but I just can't hold my emotion. If people don't want to hear me, at least they want to read it. I'm trying to be the best for these 21 months and 9 days. Day by day I understand us, truths and lies, happy and sad. I never want to be a girl with dramatic romance life which is end by sacrificing her life seeing the man she love the most is never love her anymore. I don't want it. This toughness is getting bigger and slowly change my mind set about what relationship is. To you, I'm so sorry for a thousand mistakes I made. What I've done in the past is the most terrible thing in your mind, right?

Second, I would like to say thank you so much for everything you did and gave to me. Sweetest thing ever. Since I know you, I got my faith in love again. Sounds cheesy for you, but this is the truth. I have a lack of faith in myself. I once made a promise to myself not to fall in love for some years. But you came and brought me a hope. I'm sure that it was one of the most beautiful day in my whole life. I feel lovable and worth to feel what love is. What a miracle. I'm so happy that we could be together, I cannot describe it very well. Maybe it's like I eat a rainbow and butterflies flying around in my stomach everyday, until now. That miracle works well anyway. Every time you mad at me, it never bring impact to my feelings for you. I'm still loving you. Everybody has their dark side, so you too. But, I never see it as a bad thing. I'm trying to understand you and us. I just realized, I think about you too much, kinda addictive to you. You are a gift to me, precious and lovable. Thank God. 

So now, what will you say darling? My faith in you is never fading away. I love you.



'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...