Tuesday, May 14, 2013

KYLE&JEROME Trial Collection Fashion Show

Attended KYLE&JEROME Trial Collection Fashion Show on last Sunday at KOKI Restaurant with Bali Fashion Bloggers.


I didn't get much pictures of the fashion show because my camera wasn't good in capturing high-speed move. So, mind me for the bad pictures :(



I like the red dress above. The cut and the fabric are just perfect. If I had one, I'll be wearing it with pearl necklace and leather gloves to make it a little bit 60's glamour.

This guy is a model too beside being a blogger. Good job, Mr. Collin!


Bright color for maxi dress? Go for it! It will be perfect for this summer. Lime green would be freshen up your day and also your eyes. Make them drooling when they see this pretty maxi dress.


The models with the collections

The designers Kak @ayasaprilia and Kak @karismatian

It was a nice start for introducing the collections. Congratulation KYLE&JEROME for the pretty collections! I'll wait for another invitations of your fashion show :D


P.S. : I met up with the BFB gang in the same day. So, just wait for the next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...