Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Until 2.30 AM



J.Rep collar dress, Mark&Spencer sweater, Covet open toe boots, unbranded satchel bag

Talking dreams and future are interesting for me. It's like challenge my self to think widely and not just focus in one thing, but all things that related to myself. Mostly, every time I'm talking about it, it will end up as a joke. It was quite fun spent about 3 hours on the phone with my boyfriend, talking my dreams and what my future will be like. I'm going twenty this year, means that I have more responsibility to my own life. Growing up is not a terrible thing that you afraid of. Hey, you still can buy 'Happy Meal' just to collect the toys, right? No matter how old you are. Hehe.

Playing a vintage look again. Lacey collar nude dress from my sister and a blue navy sweater fit perfectly on me. I'm so comfortable in this look. :)

See you on the next post, than k you for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I always love your vintage looks wita! <3
    we are a huge fans of vintage stuffs rite? hehe

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...