Monday, December 17, 2012

Loose it All

I can have more spare time now because I finally done with my job in campus as one of the committees for this period. Feel blessed and I can focus to the last exam of this semester that will be held on January. I have much time for studying anyway, but lecturers always give a bunch of assignments that must be collected on the exam day. Holiday is just a myth...

I believe I can pass it well and hope I'll have a great time with my boyfriend in the last week of December. I'm so excited to know that he will come home soon!

Anyway, crying isn't a crime right? I just cried this evening because of something. Won't tell you :p
I feel relieve now. Thank you chocolate, you're always there when I need you.

A little outfit post for you :)


 


Up necklace, F21 grey tops, thrift denim shirt, mom's belt and flannel skirt, The Little Things She Needs sandals

I found myself look sweeter in skirt, lately.

See you on the next post.
Thank you :)

8 comments:

  1. cute look Wita ! :)

    nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes!
    It shows how society’s beliefs and associations are too fixed, and these themselves can create boundaries as people will not believe anything that is outside of them. Both Translations and Arcadia were set at turning points in history; Arcadia at a time where previous certainties are being overturned, and Translations at a time where one culture is being eradicated and dominated by another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes! So grungy :) Absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice skirt
    want to follow each other?

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit i adore the skirt, very unique and i love this type of vintage style <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...