Sunday, November 11, 2012

We Won't Say Goodbye

Last Thursday, 9th November 2012 I had 'Friendship Nite' at Bumbu Desa. Actually it was a kind of farewell party. They, first named this event as 'Farewell Party'. But then I told them, we still together and I thought 'Friendship' is the best name for this event. They accepted my idea. The Friendship Nite itself is only for all students in management majors of 2011 who had been join as committee in the events of management during 2012.

It was a simple dinner and fun. We laughed, we took pictures a lot, and we enjoyed the warm atmosphere that night. Friends are always stay, though we'll be separated by distance or our own business. My college life is not that individualizing. I have friends that stay connected with me everyday, everytime, and every problem I have they still want to hear me. Gossiping, hanging-out, studying, we do it together and we still act like a 15 years old teenager just so you know...Life is not hard with friends. Life's great if you have some people who care with you, no matter where you're from or what you're wearing. They're just a simple but precious thing that God have sent to me. Love them all. So that, I won't say goodbye, I want to meet them everyday.

There's no any dresscode by the way. Just wear anything you like and show who you really are. About my look on that night, I'll post it later. I'm still waiting of my friend, he promised to send me some pictures of me but just wait until Monday...

The pictures (sorry for the bad quality images)...










See you on the next post :)
Good night

6 comments:

  1. witaaaa, we met at Udayana Jazz Festival :D hihi, happy to see you in the real world, maybe sometime we gotta hang out together :D

    anyway, your look is so lovely vintage <3 i like it!

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mee too, Dias. Yes, agree with you :D
      It will be fun :)

      thank you :D

      Delete
  2. Love the photos! I like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin!
    kisses and have a nice day!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look amazing! Looks like you had a great time xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like u had such a great time there! loving the shots <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! I'm glad I had discovered your blog.=))

    nadinmagbiray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...