Monday, November 26, 2012

A Simple Thing Can Cheer You Up

Hello! It was a bless for me to post something on Monday! Today I wasn't that busy because I'll start my real life on this night. Yes, will do some assignments. 

I went to L'amore Cafe this afternoon. Alone. Enjoyed my late lunch meal because my mother didn't cook. Everytime I got a chance, I usually seek out for a new place to eat. I found L'amore Cafe which is located near my house. Feel lucky to have home surrounded by cafe, boutiques, and photocopy centers...

I had Hot Tuna Spaghetti and Garlic Bread as my lunch menu and freshen up by a glass of ice lemon tea. Things that make me so happy: the taste, the place and the price! You don't have to query about the taste. The place was so cozy and perfect for gathering with friends like do homeworks. And the price.... So affordable and could satisfy your tummy within IDR 30.000!

So, If you stay in Denpasar and confuse to have lunch or dinner, come to L'amore Cafe! You won't regret it ;)


Garlic Bread IDR 5.000 and Ice Lemon Tea IDR 9.000

Hot Tuna Spaghetti IDR 22.000

Total Cost: IDR 36.000
Those pictures above are taken from my mobile phone.

Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...