Saturday, October 6, 2012

The 90's

I was born in 1993 and that clearly said I'm 90's kid. Proud of it! The era which is big curly hair and denim jacket are hip (until now ofcourse). And it's the era when every kids still playing with traditional games and watching some real cartoon (cartoons nowadays are not interesting and too serious). Also, in 90's there's no children have their own mobile phone, which is make them become ignorance and act like an adult.

90's is my inspiration for my look today. I worn a deer galaxy printed t'shirt I bought in Bangkok. Mix and match it with Colorbox pants and denim jacket...



Peace bracelet worn as necklace, unbranded pink peace bracelet and superman ring,
bamboo blonde charm bracelet


I never hate graphic tees, especially animals or cartoon on it. 
Today is 90's well maybe next time I'll try the 50's or 70's. Vintage and retro things are immortal :p
See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...