Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Preppy and Mod

I know it's kinda late for me to make a short report about designer's collection. To be honest, I'm a bit picky to choose which collection I adore so much. But, all designers in this world or even universe are great. Now, I'm in love with Peter Jensen's AW2012 collections. Why I really love them? They're just so me, mod and preppy. And I know for sure, I'm not that mod or preppy but let's just say that for overall to show what I look like :p

Here some collections that I took from peterjensen.co.uk 





Also I like the Peter Jensen's Resort2013 collections! Major love!





So much inspired me and I hope I can share my daily outfit which is inspired by Peter Jensen's :)
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...