Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fishbone and The Owl

I fall in love at the first sight with this cute fishbone necklace in Samantha by Elizabeth.
About the Owl tees, I bought it in Bangkok. I love printed  t-shirts anyway and the owl was just so cute that I couldn't ignore. I do love my jeans backpack. I was thinking to buy a bag that I will use to go to campus. Kinda bored with tote bag and I always like to be different, so I accidentally found then bought this jeans backpack. It was made from secondhand jeans. To make it more different, I tied my floral headbands and got a good response from my friends. "That's so cute!"




have no idea why I smile like this...

I'm wearing:
she (Bangkok) - Owl tees, unbranded jeans backpack, unbranded black sheer lacey dress, Toms shoes

I have to face that yesterday was the last day for me and my boyfriend to spend the day together in this year.  I'm not sad by the way, I just feel empty inside because for next 4,5 months I will be enjoying the long distance relationship with him. He is the best place to share. He's my bestfriend too.

And yesterday was incredibly fun. We had fun at the game zone in Centro Discovery Shopping Mall, Bali. A super short evening but we were just like a child playing like there's no tomorrow. Hehe :p

We captured that moment by going crazy in the photobox. Well, sorry readers I won't share our picture in here, you can check (also follow) my instagram @witawita if you're still curious about his face.

Thank you for reading.
Have a nice day ;)

1 comment:

  1. all was great! paling kece itu denim bag'nya..

    regards,
    nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...