Sunday, August 26, 2012

Trip To Thailand >> Bangkok!

Continuing my last post about spending my trip in Thailand...
Well, more picture to share :)

Shopping Day 17th of August 2012 it was Independece day so I wore Damn! I love Indonesia T-Shirt....


super pale face! :p

I went to Platinum Fashion Mall and Central World. Mostly spent my time in the Platinum. It is the best place for ladies because you can find anything you want here :p

Spotted something in the Zen Outdoor Area, Central World....




The crowd around Gaysorn Plaza...



In the 20th of August 2012 I went to Madame Tussauds, Bangkok...








Ok, maybe that's all the pictures I could share. 
Now, I want to enjoy my holiday and have quality time with my boyfriend before he come back to Jakarta.
See ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...