Friday, August 31, 2012

Butterflies

Random face of a lady...

Playing with watercolor again. I combined purple, blue, and red. It's just a random art. I'm not that talented, but I just like drawing. Butterflies are everywhere! Yes, to fulfill the emptiness I jues added some butterfly. I have no reason for this. Maybe butterfly is the most simple creature I can draw that related to fairytale and girls/women.

I've created this illustration for Dias from Predani's Vintage . Hope she like it :)

Will see you on the next post ;)

5 comments:

  1. you are so talented! I wish to have a pretty special talent like you :')

    and thank you for the beautiful picture :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dias, glad you like it :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my Goooosh you're so talented and I've seen some pictures in the blog: you ARE SOOO CUTE! I love your glasses, I'm now following you for sure! xxx, Rita

    Style Lullaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such super cute illustration :) Love all the bright colors

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...