Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blurry. Geeky. Girly

So finally happy to post a daily outfit. I'm in love with midi skirt now. I wish I could wear them everyday whenever I go, especially going to campus. But, the fact is, I couldn't...

In this post all items are unbranded, except the wedges. I was inspired by the fall/winter back-to-school look. Geek and girly.

Anyway, I got a response from my boyfriend when we hang out with my girly look. He just said that I'm much prettier wearing that skirt. Blushing? Yes. Hehehe. :p




Jeans shirt, Colorful skirt, Brown Satchel bag, various bracelets, Sox Galeri - grey socks, UP wedges.
And the inspirations....
Got the images from teenvogue.com :)



I'm still having a holiday until September 9. Yeay!
Good night, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...