Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Smile

Here I am without make up and accessories took these pictures below. With a smile that could be the best accessories on that day, I need no make to show my daily outfit. Anyway, if you think I've dyed my hair, you are wrong :p My super messy wavy long hair is all natural, I'm lazy to cut them and just doing the hair treatment once a month (yeah, if I'm not busy though).




unbranded pale blue denim shirts and skirt, Sox Gallery navy blue socks, Covet shoes
So many things happened in this early month, they're all life lessons that could change my mindset. What I can get from them are.... be thankful for what I've had, family is everything, live simple, and smiling whatever your feelings are :)


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant blog!!! Glad I found it! You're pretty amazing! Looking forward to seeing more from you! Have a great weekend!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of hair treatment do you do? :) You look amazing even without makeup, like I've always said natural is the best, less is more. That's my mantra actually haha.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...