Sunday, April 22, 2012

Art Tour On Earth Day

Happy Earth Day! Have you done anything for earth ? A small one, like throwing rubbish in the rubbish bin? I've done it everyday, not only on the earth day. Hehe. Well, I'm not gonna talk about earth today. I wanna share my activities :)

Today, I went to Museum Pasifika and Jenggala with my aunty, sister and my cousin. Inside the museum, there are so much paintings with different artists from foreign country. But, there's a few room that allowed visitors to take pictures, don't worry you can find many cool spot to do photo shoot. Here some pictures from Museum Pasifika which is located in Nusa Dua, Bali.












Second place that I've visited today, Jenggala. This one is very interesting for those who love ceramics. I painted a pot here. Worth to try! If you wanna know more about the program, you can check out their site here. For me, going to a place like that is more interesting, not only entertainment or fun things you can also got a knowledge, learn a new thing so your holiday isn't useless. And girls, this place I recommend for your dating destination with your love. It will just romantic to paint the pot together. About the price? Well, you just need to pay the pot.Anyway, I have to wait for three days to see my pot. Cannot hardly wait! :D




My pot. I've painted it.





My Look for today...
Sorry for the super messy hair :p

Unbranded blouse, Forever21 shorts, Bata sandals, Angel watch, unbranded sling bag

Ok, I hope this post will be inspiring you :)





1 comment:

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...