Friday, March 2, 2012

March and tough

Hello readers. It's been a while since I updated my blog. Oh, I miss blogging so bad.
It's already March! And I was enjoyed my February, well I can say that February is a lovely month. Not because the valentine's day, but the moments that had happened.

I just had a bad week. But, thank God I can pass it and move on. I realize, every human in this world has a problem. We made a mistake and then we learn from it. That's a real life. It happened to me. I can't stop thanking God for anything that makes me stronger and tough. God still and always love me, for what I've done, for who I am. Now, I want people to see me for who I am now, not for who I was. Past is just a past. Something I can get from the past is maturity. And past teach me how to be a better person in the future.
Thank God. Thank you my best friends and my boyfriend.


Anyway, I love One Direction's One Thing. I'm not a "Directioner" actually, but I just enjoy their (lovely) songs.



And I always repeat this song in my ipod. Yes, Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars with their simple and beautiful Safe and Sound. I cannot wait to watch the movie, The Hunger Games. It will be an epic movie.


2 comments:

  1. hello wita :) my friend suggest me to see your blog, and yours are really interesting :D
    I am a blogger too and I'd be very happy if we could be a friend in blog and follow each other :D mind to do? I'll be waiting you to visit mine <3

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Dias, thank you for visiting my blog. sure we could be a friend and I'll follow yours :)

      Delete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...