Saturday, February 4, 2012

Navy Nerd

Geek's look is always something amazing for me. With a vintage touch and a big glasses it's successfully stole my heart. I've inspired by all the geek or nerd people in the world. I love to see people dressing up with tidy and clean look, also with tartan shirt. How lovely and gorgeous they are :)

I love Taylor Swift's The Story Of Us music video. I know it's kinda late, but I just want to share here that I really love the setting and Taylor's look. Yes, she's always beautiful and outstanding.


And.... Here's my look! My nerdy look :D
Inspired by the music video







I'm wearing Cotton On Geek Sunnies, Marks and Spencer sweater, unbranded tartan shirt, Forever 21 shorts, unbranded navy blue bag, black socks and Covet oxford shoes.


Something in my room....

Owl Charm. It brings lucks for students who studying until late night.

Collection of necklaces. Yes, the green one is Sergeant Keroro. Lovely!


1 comment:

  1. Cute look doll!
    xoxo
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...