Sunday, February 12, 2012

Green Blouse Dress

Found this pretty green blouse dress in my mom's closet. It's oversize for me, but never mind, tiny belt could save the look. Anyway, blouse dress is one of the latest hotness for this month.

Dress : Mom's
Wooden wedges : Apple Green (available at Centro)




Do I look Vintage enough?





Unbranded vintage heart necklace
Unbranded fuchsia snake skin clutch


Other blouse dress....

Charlotte Ronson
Chicca Lualdi Bee Queen
Leighton Meester

And A Quick Design...

Created this by drawing pen, watercolors, and rounded papers (punched them with paper punch)




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. hi wita i love your hair! is it naturally wavy? how do you take care of it? what brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire!
    thank'sfor loving my hair. yes, it's naturally wave and I don't do any special treatment :)
    I use L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see, please don't straighten it ever, i wish i have wavy hair like yours! :) natural hair is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ofcourse:)
      thank you Claire ;)

      Delete
  4. oh by the way, which color of l'oreal shampoo/conditioner? i want to try it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the orange one. the Ultra-Rich Nourishing shampoo. Hope it will work on yours :D

      Delete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...