Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good Food, Good Place, Good Day

Today was Galungan day and me as a Hindus who lives in Bali, celebrate this day by praying and share the joy of happiness. Galungan for us (the Hindu Dharma) is a day to celebrate the winning of Dharma (kindness). It occurs every 210 days.
After praying in my home temple, me and my family went to Bebek Tepi Sawah, Ubud for having lunch. Yes, that was my very first time to eat there. The scenery and the food were just yummy! 

You should try the crispy duck as their special menu. Yum yum yum!









This picture will be better if there's no little girl photo-bombed me.

Me wearing Kebaya and Kamen Endek :)





Huge thanks to Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa for everything that happened yesterday, today and tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...