Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Modest

Happy New Year 2012 all! Sorry for the super late post. I've been busy for these current weeks. Finally, I've done with final exam for this semester. I did it pretty good. And I'm waiting for the result.
Okay, I'm gonna share some picture of me wearing Magnolia Red Top with black collar, unbranded black skirt and belt also my two new babies.





I tried to look different, I'm starting to play with simple stuff and basics. Playing with prints actually it's fun, but being modest and simple can be more fun. I love my outfit today :)

And.... I love these two new babies of mine. Statement bracelet and ring bought from Bl!ng . Super sweet accessories with affordable price. With so many materials and unique shape, their products will make you confused for choosing and you will think to buy all of them.  You should find it out! and shop a lot! 'Cause you will get addicted with their products. :p 
I wish Bl!ng will open their outlet in Bali, soon!





Thank You for reading, people. Please, do leave a comment ;)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...