Monday, December 5, 2011

Pink Knit

Finally, it's December! 2011 is getting over. Too much beautiful moments happened in this year. I feel blessed because I had the best year of my life. Just like what I've expected, everything is much better than last year.
By the way, my sister just bought me a very sweet N.y.L.a pink knit top and I love it so much! It's easy to mix and match. My sister knows my taste very well. I told her that I do really like wearing a loose top. Why? Because I'm easier to get sweat when the temperature rising.

About the wedges, it's very very very comfy! Yeayness for the lovely wedges. I adore them so much. I look taller and more confidence. Now, I want another wedges and still keeping my money for that.

Well, I tried to mix and match the top with batik skirt and also my UP pink birdie necklace. What do you think? Isn't it sweet and good on me? :p





Unbranded Nerd sunnies, N.y.L.a pink knit top, UP pink birdie necklace, batik skirt and batik sling bag (Jogjakarta) , unbranded black socks, UP wedges

I took those pictures in my room. Sorry for the random pictures on the wall. Don't forget to hype me on Lookbook.nu ;)

Thank You for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...