Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 and Wiser

Hi everyone! Soon, we gonna end up with this year. I feel like 2011 is faster than I thought. So much thing had happened and they are in generally awesome. I can't believe that all of my resolution checked. At the end of 2010, I wasn't sure to face 2011 'cause of all the bad things that hanging around in my head. But, yeah. I still believe in my self, and luck. Well, I was just surprised, realized that what I've been dreaming last year, happened beautifully. Maybe the power of believe in my self and also God is the key of make the dreams come true. These are the lists that I was made last year :
  • I passed the national exam
  • Graduated from Senior High School
  • Become the student of Economic Faculty of Udayana University
  • Moving On
  • Find a lot of friends
  • Find a new love
  • Dealing with the haters (Almost)
  • Being HAPPY almost of the time 
I never make any unrealistic resolutions, because I know, it can't be easy to make it happen. But, I still dream about something big, something that harder to get, to reach. Just believe in them, work very very very harder.


2011 : A moment when I say goodbye to high school (dream) and say hi to college life (reality). It would not work easily, but there will always something beautiful behind the hardest part. Even if it's small, but it can change my life, my thoughts.Tears, laughs, smiles, and angers are bonding and become a formula of better life. Hurts and loves, they come and gone like a wind, but they left a feeling that I will always remember. I'm learning from experiences, I get a lot from this year. At last, I would say, Thank God for everything. Praise the Lord, I'm still alive and can survive from the problems. Life cannot be awesome without problems, right? And thank you for all the readers, who spend their time to read my blog. Yeah, I know, I'm an amateurish but I keep on going. This is my last post of 2011, earlier because I will not have time next week, I should focus on my semester test and finishing all the job as an (hyper)active college student. 

I love pink, by the way :)


Happy Holiday ALL!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have the great one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...