Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sanur Village Festival 2011

Today I went to Sanur Village Festival 2011 (18-22 November) with my family. In this year, the festival is totally different from last years. There's a PFN (Pekan Flora-Flori Nasional) which is a botanical exhibition. This event is 'a must' for me to attend. The food, the booths and the crowd.

Chicken Mongolian Sandwich

A Pop Art booth

Orchid



   
Flowers
the ice cream was so yummy!



I wanna go there again on the day. Because it will be nice if I can take some pictures of the flowers. And oh! I missed the fashion show. I came there after the fashion show has just finished. So sad, I can't capture the moments. Well, if you wanna know more about this great event, please do follow @SanurFestival


P.S : I forgot to bring my mobile phone and it made me so worry :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...