Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Sketch!

Finally I can do this. Sketching is the best thing for me to make my good mood come back. 
Here they are!

Blue Slip-on dress
Details :
It's a slip-on dress which is one of hottest thing on this season
I choose blue because I don't have any idea, my fingers just randomly pick the blue one.


Retro mini dress
Details :
Well, this is a request from my friend. She asked me to make a sketch with a casual and feminine dress for her. I choose purple with red zig-zag pattern to make it looks like 80's. And I just realized, the sketch is just like Daphne from Scooby-Doo series.


Zebra Collar Dress
Details :
It's a collar dress with zebra pattern on it. This is a dress I would make it real. It's wearable and looking good on me. And the shoes, it's T-bar heels which is a hottest thing for this season.


Rawr! Dress
Details :
I call it Rawr! dress. Yeah, you can see it by from the leopard pattern. This is my favorite. I don't have any idea with the red triangle, it was an accident. I did it with a bit emotional. And while I do this, I listen to Simple Plan ft. Natasha Bedingfield - Jet lag and Taylor Swift - The Story Of Us. I sang them loudly and ta-da! The sketch is done. And I love it!



Ok, that's all my design. I'm a fashion designer wanna be and I wish you can leave a comment, also you can pick which dress that you love the most. 

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...