Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My First Casual Heels

After waiting for more than 2 weeks, finally my first casual heels arrived! Yeay! I was so exciting for wearing them. I bought them in iwearup.com and it was my first time to order shoes online. Firstly, I was not sure to order it, I asked the admin about the size for 2 times. The admin was so kind and very welcome with the customer. They don't want the customer disappointed because of picking the wrong size, so they suggested to consult about the size first, before decided to buy the shoes. And yes, I don't regret it. After a short-time thinking, I made an account there, then shop a pair of beautiful shoes. I chose AIRA multicolor. When I ordered it, there was a promo on that month. People who bought AIRA multicolor shoes could have chance to win a matching necklace. Well, I wasn't hoping for that cute necklace because I just want the shoes. It was a shocking surprise! On that night, I'm not in a good mood for twittering, but there's a feeling told me to sign in to twitter. I logged in to my laptop, opening a new tab then go to twitterland. Wow! My name was on the 15 lucky winners! Hooray! Thank you so much UP! Never thought I can win the cute necklace on my first order.


Lucky Number 7 !
About AIRA multi-color : 
"The must-have wedges for all Indonesian hearts. Available in very limited quantity.
Multi-color batik upper with batik-wrapped wedges. 9 cm high with 2 cm platform."
It's very comfy and beautiful on my feet. So lovely and wearable. You can wear this shoes on formal occasion or just hanging out with friends and also dating with your boyfriend. So sad, this lovely shoes was in limited quantity. Luckily I have them. About the store, it's 100% Indonesia. The owner is my favorite fashion blogger, Diana Rikasari. I hope this store can make an offline store and can go international. Who knows their shoes will be worn by some Hollywood celebrities. Good Luck Up! ;)





A Cute Pink Birdie Necklace






P.S : I cannot wait to wear this shoes. Just wait for the right moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...