Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Lost Mermaid

This is my first picture under water. So, excited to do this and I feel like a mermaid.


I went to Waterbom Bali this morning with my family and had some fun plus going tanned. I've been playing all the water slides and I love them. Honestly, I do really like to play extreme games. It makes my adrenaline rising up and I can forget all the problems in my head for a moment. A cashier was shocked when she knew that I've played Climax (a new water slide but people mostly scared and don't wanna try it). You can read about the Climax in here.

Ok, that was one of my time to enjoy this summer. What's yours? Let me know it ;)



1 comment:

  1. Nice pic?
    pake kamera pa tu?

    oh y,emang di Indonesia da summer y?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...