Thursday, June 16, 2011

50's Geek

Hello! As I told you on last post. I do love vintage as a fashion style. This morning, I tried to mix and match my clothes to get 50's look. What do you think? Does it look 50's enough? :)




The pleat skirt is making me to twirl around all the time. I love it :)

my favorite picture :p



I wear :
Red Bat Wing Shirt
J.Rep Pleat Skirt
Forever 21 Belt
Cotton On Geek Sunglasses
Covet Oxford Shoes
Citizen Quartz Vintage Watch
Heart Shaped Necklace
Braided Purple Charm Bracelet
Vintage Rose Ring


4 comments:

  1. hi, nice to see your blog,
    i'm your new follower,
    kindly follow my blog sis :)
    thankyou #newblogspal

    penydamanik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for leaving me a comment. I'll follow you, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Especially the skirt and the frames!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...