Sunday, May 8, 2011

That's It ?

Last Friday night was a big night for me. It was Prom Night and it means that I'm ready for saying good bye with my senior high school. I wasn't crying that night. I enjoyed the moment. Shaking hands with the teachers and taking pictures with my friends. Everybody looked beautiful and handsome. That was the moment I saw them with dress and the guys with their blazer. They were awesome.
When I write these, I tried to hold my tears. Three years together. A lot of memories, bad and good. They're part of my life. Friends and foe, blend with happiness and tears. Lovers and haters sit together without making any hostility. I will miss those moments. I will miss those people. I will miss my Senior High School.

With the headmaster, Mr. Winata :)


With Regina. She's so beautiful as usual :)


They called their selves with D' Kokys. Don't ask me what does D' Kokys stand for.


With the guys from different class. But we have the same goal :)

For all of my friends at Senior High, I apologize if I've made a mistake and sometimes become mad without any reasonable reason. I wish you will always remember me :')

2 comments:

  1. I miss high school!but college era is also cool =D

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY:
    http://missgricia.blogspot.com/2011/05/very-first-giveaway.html

    www.missgricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I can't wait for it :)

    thank you for leaving a comment ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...