Monday, May 9, 2011

Piece of Mine

When I was younger, I wanted to be a fashion designer and built my own fashion company. But, that's just a little girl's big dream. Until now I still keep that dream and that's just a bit of my passion. If I have a lot of money, I will go to fashion college. My parents know but they don't really care. So, I fight with my self to chase what I'd dreamed about. These are 2 sketches that I made this morning. You can give score for each sketch by leaving a comment. Thank You ;)


Cape and Pleat Skirt plus two tone boots
Romantic dress for dinner


2 comments:

  1. ah ! You have the same dream with me. But that's quite imposible to me to have my own design. I gave up that dream long time ago, cause my family wasn't really support me. :( anyways, I wish you good luck with you dream ! ;)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your support, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...