Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hard Week

Finally! I've done the final exam! Woohoo! I feel relieve for a while. But it's not the end, I still have another test before entering the university. This is gonna be a hard hard week for me.
Beside that, I have so many unsolved problems (everybody has). I'm pretty sure that God will help me and I'll never stop to try....
Once my friend told me that changes is one thing that never change. He gave me some good advices for relationship. Yeah, as you know, I'm still single. Not because I still love my ex but, I haven't found the right one. I'm too shy and I'm not easy to believe in people... I'm trying to change my self a bit. Wish me luck ;)

pink ipod nano, cotton on navy blue cardigan, mom's black lace dress,
brown braided belt,converse sneakers
Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! I love your blog
    xx Kartika
    http://kartikabrand.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...