Monday, April 4, 2011

Forever Young Adam

Who's your favorite singer/musician ?
I will answer it loudly, ADAM YOUNG!
He's genius and his music is addicted. Yeah, you can call me a mad fan of Adam Young.
I'm waiting for his concert in Indonesia, especially Bali. But I think that's just a dream. Maybe he will choose Jakarta :(
I'm trying to save some money for his concert, no matter where the concert is. Wish me luck and I wish my parents will allow me to attend his concert :)

my desktop background <3


Here some reasons why I adore him madly.
  1. He's unique
  2. His music is awesome
  3. He's romantic
  4. He's sweet
  5. He's brilliant
Dear, Adam Young
You're the sweetest musician that I've ever known.
Please add Bali as one of your tour concert. I'll try my best to watch you lively.
And your song "Enchanted" is making me crazy. You're gorgeous!
Good luck for Owl City :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is the best way to cherish what we have...